Conference Time 3:00-3:45 p.m.
Welcome to GCS!!!
Grading for this class will consist of the following:
1. Daily work
2. Discovery Journal (Weekly Grade)
3. Homework Assignment Worksheet (Weekly Grade)
4. GCS- Monday Grade Check Worksheet (Weekly Grade)
5. Core Class Preparation Assessment
1. Each student is responsible for following all rules in the Student Code of Conduct.
2. Come to class on time and prepared to learn.
3. Respect all property.
4. Students are expected to be courteous and considerate of others.
**Any action which disrupts the learning environment of the classroom will result in consequences.**
First Offense - Warning
Second Offense - Lunch Detention
Third Offense - Two Days Lunch Detention and Contact Parents
Fourth Offense - Discipline Slip to the Office
Find your assignment for the day
Notice of NONDISCRIMINATION
It is the policy of the Seminole Independent School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, religion, age, equal pay, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status in its educational and career and technology education programs, activities, or employment practices as required by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. For information about your rights or grievance procedures, contact the Title IX Coordination: Jay Lashaway and Section 504 Coordinator: Dr. Sylvia Suarez. Seminole I.S.D.-207 SW 6th Street-Seminole, TX 79360-(432) 758-3662.
Seminole High School
2100 NW Ave D
Seminole, Texas 79360
Copyright © Seminole Independent School District 2016. All rights reserved.
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM